Tuesday, September 29, 2015

Some encouragement

GOD is so faithful and awesome! The other day, I read in my devotion book to breath in Jesus. I read the whole page, then read it again slower, as I tried to focus on what it was actually saying, and when I was done, read that sentence again and did exactly that. I quieted myself and imagined I was breathing Him in. Since then, I find myself thinking about that and doing it on occasion. It gives me peace and reminds me that He is there with me.

Also lately, each day I read the book (because I do different things for my devotion time), it starts with "Come to Me," Seek Me," "Rest in Me." Man, the Lord must be telling me something. But those things are exactly what I need to do. And I find when I actually take the time to do them, I feel more at peace and have a calming in my heart and spirit. Yes, things come up and are thrown at me each day, but when I take that minute and breath Him in and rest in Him, even just for a minute, I feel better. So I encourage you, take some time today to breath in God. And when you have a little more time, go to Him, seek Him, and rest in Him, because He wants to give you restoration and refreshment.

Be blessed my friends! And please keep me in prayer as things here are always so crazy. I'm working on an update to post soon, but really just felt like sharing this with you. :)


Have a great rest of the day and week!  

No comments:

Post a Comment